Calcivid® is a combination of calcium carbonate and vitamin D3. These help to maintain the bone system and teeth, and to prevent their weakening. Vitamin D deficiencies (88% of the world’s population!) and calcium deficiencies (> 33% of menopausal women and > 20% of men over 50 years of age) are a major risk factor and should be addressed.
The following disorders occur in many people in this target group:
- Osteoporosis and the risk of falling
- Sarcopenia (decreased muscle strength)
After menopause and from the age of 50, nutraceuticals of calcium and vitamin D are very effective. Thanks to the full range of Calcivid®, you can choose the appropriate taste, strength or packaging depending on your needs. This high-dose product distinguishes itself mainly on the basis of its price, and is available in two easy-to-take forms: chewable tablet or drinkable solution.
HOW TO USE?
Dilute 1 sachet per day in a glass of water (200ml) and drink. Before going to sleep or when the body is at rest.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- A dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of children
- Excessive use can have a laxative effect
- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, to normal blood calcium levels and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- 1000 mg calcium carbonate
- 22 µg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (880 IU)
- Maize starch
- Orange flavour
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Silicon dioxide